Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Here are the top reasons you should consider dental implants, which can also be combined with fixed dentures to replace multiple missing teeth:
- Dental implants are durable, require the same oral hygiene practices as natural teeth, and will not require root canals or fillings.
- Functioning just like natural teeth, implants preserve the jaw bone, bone density, and facial structure.
- Implants are the most cost-effective treatment option for missing teeth. They are the top choice due to their longevity, function, and preservation of both your remaining natural teeth and your jawbone.
- They have a 95% success rate.
- Unlike dental bridges or other treatments, implants do not negatively impact surrounding teeth.